Electrical Drawing have been completed
I'm going to reopen this. We will need a complete electrical drawing for Intertek testing and that is definitely not completed. Was this ticket also referencing production electrical drawings? Are those confirmed completed?
I think all tat needs to be done is a second pair of eyes on non vendor cable harnesses and a reset switch harness and usb/lcd harness added. I believe Dennis can qualify us now for FCC
I am still working my way through the internal harness directory, but here are a few things to start with.
EL-HR0076 uses a white wire that is called out properly, but is represented with a black line, which appears identical to the way we show black wires.
EL-HR0078 has font settings messed up for the ending bracket on the EL-MS0143 callout.
EL-HR0080 does not contain ferrite information that is referenced in the name.
Erase Switch Harness:
- EL-WR0120 callout doesnt follow style standard of being in brackets.
- EL-MS0061 is showing up in OCA as the 4Pos variant, not the 10 as called out in drawing.
- No reference for orientation of connector housing (dont know how relevant that is)
Quiver CB Bed harness:
- 3 pin connector housing pictured on the right side does not have a part number specified.
- 270mm long red wire does not have a strip length specified for molex pin
- could be clearer that the 3x EL-MS0059 on the right side go to the 270mm red wire and the two yellow wires (at least, I assume that is the intent)
- the streched out diode image is bothering me
Quiver CB Extruder Harness:
- EL-MS0489 pin housing (mentioned in upper right) does not have an image.
- No wire strip lengths on right side.
- wire strip lengths not all called out on left side.
- upper right "Strip 30mm" is in an unclear location, closer to the black wire than the 4 conductor bundle.
- bottom black wire does not have a part number called out.
- EL-MS0075 has no indication on how to check orientation of housing.
Quiver CB Z-endstop harness:
- right side connector housings do not have a part number called out.
This completes my initial check of the internal harnesses
TAZ7 Bed Extension Harness:
- Wires do not have part number called out.
- Left side has wires labeled as going to pins 4&5 on a 3 pin housing.
Quiver bed harness:
- EL-MS0010 is called out twice on the bottom left
- EL-MS0061 reference is missing ending bracket
Z endstop harness:
- EL-WR0109 callout not in brackets per usual style
- EL-WR0104 callout not in brackets per usual style
- EL-WR0104 called out but not shown/used anywhere
@west Strictly speaking, no, but those lengths definitely work better IMO. Some of the harnesses have wires that are shorter than the others in the bundle and whenever that happens, there is a tendency for the strain to be concentrated on those wires' terminations and that makes it more likely to break.
External_harnesses>Bed_Extension_Harness - still showing wires as going to pins 4&5 on a 3 pin housing.
Internal_harnesses>erase_switch_harness -EL-MS0418 callout refers to it as a 6pos and not a 10pos. part number looks correct, though.
Everything else looks good presently