Page MenuHomeAleph Objects Inc

BOM Scrub
Closed, ResolvedPublic


BOM needs scrubbed to identify materials that are new to Quiver, material that will carry over from T6 to T7 and material that will not carry over.

Please resign if unable to get this task complete in the next few days.

Event Timeline

jessica triaged this task as High priority.
DaniAO added a subscriber: DaniAO.Sep 7 2018, 8:17 AM

@jessica Nick is out today. I can start working on it if needed.

nickp raised the priority of this task from High to Needs Triage.Sep 11 2018, 11:46 AM

Any movement on this while I was out?

kent added subscribers: logan, kent.Sep 13 2018, 11:55 AM

@logan is working on this.

kent reassigned this task from nickp to logan.Sep 13 2018, 11:56 AM
kent added a subscriber: nickp.

Excellent, Thanks @logan

logan triaged this task as Normal priority.Sep 13 2018, 11:59 AM
west added a subscriber: west.Sep 17 2018, 2:43 PM


@jessica Excellent, thanks you much!

Just to have this recorded some place. Shooting for Mid November for Production Quantities.

nickp reassigned this task from logan to jessica.Oct 3 2018, 2:22 PM

A couple of things were found that weren't on the BoM at the time we had our meeting.

Re-assigning this one to Jessica for now.

Can you please identify what parts these are? This would save me from having to go through the BOM line by line again.
I need this BOM froze and entered in OCA - R&D, MER, and PP need to make sure every part is correct and on the BOM.
I understand that the harnesses are in limbo and that is the exception, but this needs to be finalized asap.

DaniAO added a subscriber: kim.Oct 4 2018, 8:01 AM

@nickp - has action been taken on the above request? If we are to have materials in house this needs to be done. I also need to know an eta on release. I think a stakeholder meeting needs to happen sooner than later.

west added a comment.Oct 9 2018, 11:18 AM

@jessica ive added the two boards, I think the effective way to get an accurate bom is to build up an alpha with all the correct parts/ hardware and make a bom from that

ETA on release is the same, Q1

We will be having a meeting close to the end of the month. Waiting to set that up until after EMI testing is completed.

@west anything we're waiting on atm to be able to build an alpha?

We'll need one built up (or as close as we can) for Thursday anyway

Q1 is pretty open, suppliers need PO's now to start bringing material in - we are 16 weeks out on sheet metal now. Moons needs a production PO so the factory can bring in material. The longer we wait the worse the situation becomes.
I am very hesitant to issue PO's to sit on inventory that ties up cash for a unknown date. End of October is to far away. Stakeholders need to meet sooner than later.

west added a comment.Oct 10 2018, 7:09 AM

@jessica we can sit down sometime today and discuss the bom to get it finalized

nickp raised the priority of this task from Normal to High.Oct 24 2018, 9:24 AM
nickp changed the edit policy from "All Users" to "LulzBot Hardware Products (Project)".Oct 25 2018, 11:56 AM
Steven claimed this task.Oct 25 2018, 4:12 PM
Steven closed this task as Resolved.Nov 16 2018, 2:13 PM

This is completed and all changes are happening through tickets going forward.