Multiplied model is assigned to Extruder1 only, while original model was assigned to both Extruder1 and Extruder2.
This one looks to be fixed up
I did get one crash when first testing, but was unable to duplicate. Log:
Steps that I used to create crash:
- Uploaded attached models to printer "Q"
- assigned one model to extruder 2
- Merged models
- Shrunk to 50 percent
- Attempted to multiply the object by 6
When trying to replicate, I was unable to
Using the same steps as Brent described I was able to cause the same issue as initially described. First model has both E1 and E2 selected while the multiplied models only have E1 selected.