When printing a couple of my recent object cura will well into just crash/disappear. I found an old forum post where someone complained about a similar issue and there someone posted where to look for an informative log file. I found that file on my most recent crash and it shows a segmentation fault in python. I have enclosed that with this report.
I think there may be something funny about the way this object is sliced which then later trips up the system playing out eh gcode. The reason I say that is I tried to save the gcodes instead of straight printing to avoid this crash. It worked well and was printing the object, but then it stopped around the same place - but cura didnt crash that time..
I have a mini with an areostruder and was running 3.2.32, but I think earlier 3.2 also experienced this, but I might need to re-test to be sure.