I reviewed the beta that was going to be sent for UL.
- solder sleeve doesnt have heatshrink on bed extension harness
- actuator 1 bale outside of cap
- bed harness connectors not zip tied to printed part
- z motor harness not seated in cable clip
- cable clip coming off
- x axis notably racked in packaging
- z cable chain mount not in correct position
- sensor harness routed under bed power/ bed harness
- not enough slack on extruder chassis end
- extruder end cable twisted
Igus will be making those so I dont foresee an issue as long as wee keep the harness routed well
- z motor cable not neatly routed
- sensor harness in bottom of cable clip. The order of installation for the yz/ senosr harnesses are Y, Z left, sensor.
- Y chain mount not in correct position. This needs to be pushed against the frame corner
- x motor ground lug sticking straight out