issues with betas logged here
On Quiver 16 the heater block is coming loose on the threads connecting it to the heat break. This is causing it to leak a lot of filament out around the heat break and the nozzle.
I'm creating this ticket just to make sure that the wire routing isn't creating enough torque on the heater block to be loosening the factory hot tightening while printing at higher temperatures. It's also possible that this hot end has been disassembled at some point and that is contributing to the problem.
On quiver 0003
filament sensor 2 had a hard time turning. I took it apart and the encoder assembly was missing a washer between the filament wheel and the bearing causing it to not smoothly turn
QB7 - uncalibrated final
- Z Max not connected; cable cover missing
- x motor ground not connected
- 2 screws missing from E2 heat sink
- 2 screws missing from y axis cable cover
- wires not in cable channels proper, causing interference with blower shroud
- Z axis belt tensioners loose
Overall not bad for not having been through calibration yet, other than the issues with the tool head.