Log initial Marlin feedback for redgum here.
- When updating Z offset via GLCD, it does not save once clicking in the button as before. Please update to automatically save settings onces this is updated.
- Front right probe point does not hit flat of washer, but on the "conical" shape of the nozzle making contact with the edge of the washer. a 2mm adjustment should give plenty of room for variance.
- Redgum FW .96
- We need to home the Z axis when first powering on
- GLCD Knob Sensitivity when setting temperature needs adjusted
- We go from 0-100 slow, 100-200 medium, and 200-300 goes very fast. Can we reverse this order?