Parent ticket T201
- Chromium Version 72.0.3626.122 (Developer Build) built on Debian 9.8, running on Debian 9.8 (64-bit)
- Firefox 60.6.1esr (64-bit)
- WIshlist: First page includes project image
- Wishlist: Each page starts on a step, multiple images flow onto the next page instead of one per page (if possible)
- Fix: FF: When printing in portrait orientation and while viewing any step other than 1, that step in view is displayed on every printed page.
Printing OHAI-Kits in landscape seems to be natural. If we can get each page to start on a step, and have any multiple images flow onto the subsequent pages, it'll be a great default way to have a clean booklet.
- Wishlist: First page includes step 1 and or at least the project image.
- Wishlist: Each step starts on it's own page.
- Wishlist: Multiple images flow onto the same page after the step copy
- Fix: When printing in landscape orientation and while viewing any step other than 1, that step in view is displayed on every printed page on both FF and Chromium.