10x black abs
Print without brim failed. One of the ten came loose from the bed and they all looked like they were printed too hot.
Sliced and printed with a lower temperature with more fan and re-printed without success.
Sliced again at a slightly higher temperature and less fan and will print again.
I just took some pictures of the failures for you. The group of three is where the temp was a bit too high and one of the small legs came loose during the print.
The little bits are where it failed earlier on. The small legs look like the point of failure, they keep coming loose before the print finishes
Have you tried the standard print profile? Thats the one ive had luck with. The changes I made to the standard 0.25 is increase the bed and hotend temp by 5 degrees. I'm also not printing in an enclosed area so those changes may not be necessary for cluster printing
Failed with standard settings. The temperature looks like it's too high or cooling is not high enough. While watching them print I could see the small legs lifting slightly on the top layers creating a lip for the nozzle to get caught on and knock the part loose. I've re-sliced with additional cooling to see if that can resolve that issue by solidifying the small parts into place faster.
Here's the file that I worked on a few weeks ago. David said they looked good and I haven't had a failed print yet from them.
Gcode for 15 parts at .3mm layer height on Mini 2;
Profile for the print;
I've also started a print of them on F. Not all of my settings were saved, so the support xy distance might need to change. Let me know if .3mm is a good layer height. I don't know what settings we typically use for production prints.
Just finished printing this gcode on a Mini 2;
All of the pieces came out perfect. The print time was 2:44 for 15 pieces.
I also made a Mini 1 file but couldn't get a taz file working, but that's not really a big deal.
Mini 1 file;
Part of the reason the brim method works is it joins multiple parts together at the base, and the reason why I chose that method in the first place. Built in supports will work but they need tabs to connect neighboring parts together if we are to print more than 1 on a bed.