This ticket to collate the feedback from Cluster for the Redgum machines they will be getting to test.
We need, primarily, longevity testing. Please keep the machines running as often as possible. To that end @EricNugent is modifying some TAZ 6 cluster slices to work on redgum.
Please note in this ticket:
- Wear on the printers in cluster environment
- Problems with operating the printer
- Print issues relating to tool head
- Print issues relating to bed
- Persistent errors in printing
- Cracked, broken, or strained printed parts on the machine after a period of use
These printers will need to be checked over periodically to check for wear and/or broken parts that may not be obvious from within the cabinet.