This occurs on firmware .135 and .144. Using 2x polylite PLA. Gcode generated using cura 3.6.14.
- start the print with the attached gcode (it's just 2 flat squares)
- both nozzles purge
- nozzle 1 lays down the skirt and layer 1 for right square
- switches to nozzle 2, lays down the skirt, layer 1 of left square, and layer 2 of left square
- switches to nozzle 1, does the motion for layer 2 of the right square, but the extruder motor is not going. Since it continues to run without extruding, it fails with an "Extruder 1 Filament Error" error.
- menu -> resume print. Again it goes through the motion but does not extrude, failing out again.