Do we wanna start using one of the silver sharpies to date each individual y idler we install and track failures from there? Or would you rather keep that information on a green tag and just have everyone leave the green tags be and just put red or yellow tags on top as the need arises?
Unbreak Now! (3)
Needs Triage (12)
@tutley There are a few factors contributing to the inconsistent bead height, but I share your suspicion that there is some non-linearity between the target position and the actual position. This is correlated with the amount of drag on the carriages. Luckily, this loop can be measured relatively easily. I'm planning on hooking up the dial indicator to the x carriage of the minis that are exhibiting this issue and measuring the target vs actual positions during a direction change.
I posted the console log as the attachment, is there another way to get logs other than the terminal or did you want multiple logs posted?
@logan yeah man i think we can close as resolved. if need be we can reopen it
A jig that still needs made:
The new octopus model features legs that aren't perfectly round. I'd like to create a negative of the bottom of the octo for calibrators to compare if they are unsure if a feature of the legs is presenting flat-lining.
This ticket didn't get updated with all of the most recent changes, unfortunately.
To my knowledge as of the moment the only printed part I cannot confirm has the latest approved gcode pushed to master is the X-Belt Tensioner Post details: T2403 T2420
@EricNugent Did that part pass qualification?
This is basically a duplicate of the Hibiscus workboard. Closing.
The Go-No-Go gauge is in place (T2419 for OHAI concerns), Z-Uppers seem much better. Z-Lowers are working well. Aside from Z-binding possibly playing a roll in our first layer issues (not yet confirmed), we haven't seen (or personally heard of) any Z-binding through beta rebuilds.
@tutley @kent do you think we're in a good place to say Z-binding has been resolved?
All betas are rebuilt and going through qualification in MER, new FW being flashed as it comes.
Gcode updated on master; change will roll in. I think these are as good as they will get. See T2359 for more details
Printed a few to put on machines as repairs are needed. Making it a habit to date when they were installed to help give an idea of how quickly they are breaking.
We'll need to be sure to have spare parts on hand for RMA purposes.
Actually from hibiscus 9:
Sorry I didn't look at the last one before I posted it, so you can ignore the last post.
From Hibiscus 9:
@lansky If you are tracking everything on OHAI and Cura LE documentation please close this one down
From hibiscus 7:
@marcio this is from hibiscus 19.
added M75 and M77 to hibiscus start and end gcode here: d99b49f74292
@johnson As we haven't heard back, I am going to close this one down. If the customer reports back still having issues, please re-open.