Page MenuHomeAleph Objects Inc

Lily (Lily Aspen)
User

Projects

User Details

User Since
Aug 2 2017, 12:30 PM (110 w, 4 d)

Recent Activity

Mon, Sep 9

Lily added a comment to T9993: Copy Billing and Shipping.

To clarify, this is for manual order entry on lulzbot.com. Currently there is a button to copy the shipping address to the billing, but it would greatly improve our processing capabilities if we could have this button in both address forms. The current set-up:

Mon, Sep 9, 1:38 PM · Restricted Project

Oct 30 2018

Lily added a comment to T3988: Wiper location tolerance stackup.

I used the single wiper pad for maybe half the prints I've completed on the Banded and the dual wiper pad for the other half. I honestly haven't seen a difference on my end of things. I have not yet had any probe fails (but with the amount of filament build up on the nozzle that occurs during a print, this may still happen). Something to note, though, is that I also obsessively pick off the filament and fuzzies left from the wiper pad with my tweezers at the start of each print (which I've had to do substantially more than I ever had to with my standard extruder).

Oct 30 2018, 8:21 AM · Banded Tiger, Dingy Cutworm(1.2mm)

Oct 26 2018

Lily added a comment to T4202: Banded 0.8 printing feedback.

Next Test was on the Benchy STL. High Speed, temperatures changed to 210. Some stringiness and interesting Z-seams. The front of the Benchy looks kinds of wavy and talked to Nathan who said this was probably due to a draft around my printer. I'll be testing out the normal 220 temp and changing the z-seam next.

Oct 26 2018, 3:08 PM · Banded Tiger
Lily added a comment to T4202: Banded 0.8 printing feedback.

@karrad Right on. That makes sense!

Oct 26 2018, 9:32 AM · Banded Tiger
Lily added a comment to T4202: Banded 0.8 printing feedback.

@karrad The first print is normal sized, per my description above, second print is maxed out (exact percentages below). Both show enormous amounts of stringing.
First print, image 1: 100%
Second print, image 2 and 3: 192.4%

Oct 26 2018, 9:05 AM · Banded Tiger

Oct 25 2018

Lily added a comment to T4202: Banded 0.8 printing feedback.

First Prints with Banded Tiger using PolyLite PLA. The prints are not great, lots of stringing and the layers are messy (is this pretty standard for a larger size nozzle?). Image 1 is the first print, a rocktopus on the standard settings, normal size. Image 2 and 3 are both of a rocktopus that I maxed out my bed with (to test if the print was just too small for good details), this one was also printed at 210 instead of 220. I saw no difference in stringing with the temp change or size change.

Oct 25 2018, 3:28 PM · Banded Tiger

Aug 15 2017

Lily added a comment to T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.

@alexei Well that seems to have worked. Cura is slicing the layers perfectly now. Thank you!

Aug 15 2017, 8:23 AM · Restricted Project

Aug 8 2017

Lily added a comment to T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.

I think that's something @alexei might be able to answer better.

Aug 8 2017, 10:35 AM · Restricted Project

Aug 7 2017

Lily added a comment to T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.

@victor_larchenko I have included everything that shows up on the terminal when I start up Cura2

Aug 7 2017, 10:11 AM · Restricted Project

Aug 2 2017

Lily added a comment to T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.

@alexei It looks like I deleted it accidentally. I have now reattached the file (Skull.stl)

Aug 2 2017, 1:32 PM · Restricted Project
Lily updated the task description for T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.
Aug 2 2017, 1:31 PM · Restricted Project
Lily created T1063: Cura 2.6.21 Bug and Crash.
Aug 2 2017, 12:45 PM · Restricted Project