- User Since
- Nov 10 2017, 7:45 AM (70 w, 5 d)
Thu, Mar 14
@MichaelM I verified and made the changes to part numbers you mentioned. Also, on step 3, it says "The zero volt sense harness needs to be attached with the external star washer, the zero volt sense harness and the M3x8 BHCS screw in this order." Would you prefer we change "external star washer" to "External Lock Washer" including the part numbers for those parts to be more clear?
Dec 27 2018
We received a RMA that had the Rambo fail because of the amount of dust and debris in the chassis. I took some pictures of the board and power supply after a good portion of an air can was used.
Dec 18 2018
Dec 17 2018
I agree. I replaced the flat head screws on the top because of the fear of them stripping out in the future. I believe the M3 socket head screws would be a more reliable alternative for removing and replacing the tool head cap.
Nov 8 2018
Sounds goods man! Let me know if any part of the process changes so at that point we can update the OHAI. Closing.
Nov 5 2018
@MichaelM, I made some changes to the OHAI. Let me know if there's anything I should add or change according to the current process. Thanks man!
Oct 24 2018
Oct 3 2018
@kent I added some photos for steps 13 and 14 with some slight editing. Mind reviewing them?
May 25 2018
- X-Axis wouldn't level due to Z-Axis compression bushings being tight (Corrected)
- Makes sure to verify all torque values using Step 4 in the Mini 2 Calibration workflow. Had a few screws (Z-belt clamps, bed leveling washers and the wiper pad holder) that weren't torqued enough. (Corrected)
- Right Z-belt and the Y-Belt were slightly loose (Corrected)
- X-Belt rubbing the side of the Idler (Sent back to production to be reworked)
May 19 2018
- Bubbles in PEI (corrected)
- Left/Right Z-Belts tensioned more than 5N apart, 38N/48N respectively. (FWIW, I couldn't find this anywhere in the OHAI) (Corrected)
May 18 2018
- Y-Belt tensioned to 48N (Should be between 23N-27N)
- Extruder cap not seated properly
- Left Z-Belt tensioned to 28N (Should be between (35-45N)
- Extruder mount should be torqued to 5 in*ibs
- Z-Belt clamps should be torqued at 3 in*lbs
KT-PR0047NA-13635: Inconsistent print quality (On hold)
May 14 2018
- Left Z-Belt tensioned to 60N
- Scratches on the control box
- Extruder harness connector pinched under Extruder Cap
- Connector pinched under extruder cap
One from today
Calibrators: Prior to sending the initial release machines packing (yay!) do a quick once-over, specifically for scratches on the sheet metal. Over the weekend I found a few machines that had scratches either on the control box, bottom plate or left plate
May 7 2018
Notes from KT-PR0047NA-13617:
Dec 11 2017
@karrad I relabeled some of the printers. The only printers effected were physically in MER and R&D, prior to sending the 4 up to cluster.
Hibiscus 13 was a typing error on my part. Sorry for the confusion
Due to various issues with our labeling/numbering system I updated the printer labels and printer locations as follows: