- User Since
- Oct 27 2017, 1:09 PM (86 w, 4 d)
Feb 22 2019
@kim - heads up. As soon as we have some more info we need to let Ultimachine know!
Feb 18 2019
AS-PR0144 - The HD-MS0470 uses 6 per. Please update, thanks!
Feb 15 2019
HD-BT0225 is calling for 100 per AS-PR0139... can you see if that is correct?
Feb 8 2019
Feb 5 2019
If we are going with the 3M 98 white, we will need to try to source quickly. Can someone please take a look at the link above and confirm this is what we want?
Jan 28 2019
These will only ship from AM. There is something wrong with the routes we are working on that. MO's have been run.
Jan 25 2019
Can you set these up for Tyler please? Thanks!
Jan 18 2019
No, just the 2.85
T5376 has the new art files for the chassis. Is it possible to get the drawing updated today?
Jan 15 2019
FWIW as of last Wednesday they were still working on this, they know there are some issues.
We believe that a lot of the issues we are seeing internally are from poor handling. We have started to add some measures to keep these assemblies from being damaged.
Jan 14 2019
If we could avoid the Taz7 that would be great
@jperry please send PO29546 to vendor. Closing task
We are cutting the timing to close as is... If we can proceed as is I will have the PO sent today.
Jan 11 2019
Jan 9 2019
Are we going with the above artwork? I would like to get files sent off to PPPI and samples in.
Tom picked up the Quiver yesterday. They are bringing in some sample foam from the vendor to redesign.
Jan 8 2019
@west - I can. We are going around process here a bit, will there be a true FA done on these so I can send the report to PMM?
thank you both so so much!
@samantha - can you please point me to the step file for the MP0112... I see one but its pretty old and I am unsure if it is correct or not.
Thank you @samantha !
does this ticket need closed as it is no longer valid?
Jan 7 2019
@kent - is this good to send for quote yet?
Can we pull someone from Marketing into this please? Last price from Verbatim was $ 4.80 ea for 1200. This site looks better....
This is going to cause Verbatim to loose their mind. They ate a large amount of these when we stopped using them, the price also went up a lot. I would feel better sourcing elsewhere. I will see what I can find, but will need artwork.
Tagging @kim into this conversation.
Dec 18 2018
Dec 11 2018
@west - We aren't getting hardware from Fastenal anymore. Currently we are sourcing from mainly McMaster and Hardware Specialties and both are RoHS compliant.
Dec 3 2018
4th time... @mcoronado how does this look?
Nov 29 2018
There have been changes to the mounting points. This is what I received this morning. I have sent the brand guide to them from reference.
Nov 28 2018
I have requested both. The pems might be a set back...
Nov 27 2018
PR09509 has been placed for 1 reel of each.
Nov 26 2018
Both PMM and Quattro need a STP file. I am not seeing one, am I missing it?
Nov 21 2018
This has been resolved. Weiser stopped that right away.
@jperry Please check with HS to see if their's is RoHS compliant.
Nov 20 2018
25 procured for IL. There are already 8 in retail so i am not procuring more.
@jperry - Can you send the link to HS and see what they have available and pull in a few samples? Thanks!
Nov 14 2018
Thank you all so much for getting this done so quickly!!
Nov 12 2018
We are still running with RepRap discount parts. I would prefer to not look at this discontinuation until closer to the end of the T6 run. There are to many other things that take priority at the moment. We do not have an agreement with them either so there is no outstanding liability.
@mcoronado - We are continuing to pull for T6. Not an issue there.
It has been very nice having the same box for Mini 1/2. We do not have the space to store 2 different Taz boxes and associated foam so ideally they can be used for both.
Nov 9 2018
Nov 7 2018
AS-HE0021 - CC-AO-TITAN-AERO-MIN-500-AS
AO OHB: 660
AS-HE0020 - CC-AO-TITAN-AERO-TAZ-500-AS
AO OHB: 683 E3D: 194
@AOJAS for reference
Nov 5 2018
@kent - until the BoM is released I won't have a list of materials to pull
Nov 1 2018
Oct 30 2018
PO27995 has been placed for 10 enclosures.
Oct 26 2018
Oct 25 2018
Thank you @Steven
I have been waiting for "approved" artwork to send off. I have a vendor in mind. Is it linked in a different ticket by chance, I am not seeing it above!
Oct 23 2018
@adam PO28253 sent to IC3D
Oct 22 2018
@AOJAS - Can you please confirm when FA paperwork is complete for all Quiver metal? Thanks!
Oct 18 2018
@nickp - You are asking if all of the material is in house to build 50 units correct?
Right now the process is this, I will have to take the spreadsheet BOM and go line by line through each part in oca and look at stock on hand. This is a manual process that will take hours. I am more than happy to show you how to do this. Kim and I do not have the bandwidth to work on this right now.
I do understand that the BOM keeps changing and that is why it isn't in OCA, how ever if it were I could "explode" it and do a quick visual to give you the information you need. This is why I have asked numerous times what the status is of getting it into OCA.
Oct 17 2018
Hey! Sorry, what am I missing here... what do I need to do with this right now?
@kent - we have seen a HUGE fall out on belts being cut incorrectly since the start of Mini 2... I can get numbers later today.
No production qty materials have been ordered. The GOAL was to have material flowing in in November, this isn't happening without a BOM. We don't have a date to start production and we cannot afford to bring in raw materials and sit on that cash. When you have a frozen BOM and a release date purchasing will start ordering. You have 18 week lead time on belts, 15 on motors, 16 on sheet metal.
Oct 15 2018
@mcoronado - Can you confirm Outage as the LB font and Titillium as the caution font?
Oct 11 2018
4 are with R&D and the other 56 are in the que for QC to inspect.
PO28041 - IL
PO28043 - AM
@kim - Can you see if this can be sourced somewhere other than mouser with a shorter lead time? Thank you!
Oct 10 2018
Thats what I like to hear @mcoronado! Thanks!
@tutley - Fair enough, for this initial exercise though I will assume that it will ship mounted, packaging will be designed around this. IF it fails drop testing we change packaging direction.
Also, has it been determined that the dual will ship installed?
Thank you. I will have PPPI come up on Monday to pick up.
I assume no artwork changes are happening? @mcoronado
Oct 9 2018
Q1 is pretty open, suppliers need PO's now to start bringing material in - we are 16 weeks out on sheet metal now. Moons needs a production PO so the factory can bring in material. The longer we wait the worse the situation becomes.
I am very hesitant to issue PO's to sit on inventory that ties up cash for a unknown date. End of October is to far away. Stakeholders need to meet sooner than later.
Both receiving and QC are behind. These have already passed FA. @west - If you would like to come and get one and do an inspection I can move these past QC and into inventory. If will be next week otherwise.
@nickp - has action been taken on the above request? If we are to have materials in house this needs to be done. I also need to know an eta on release. I think a stakeholder meeting needs to happen sooner than later.
Routes were good. I did an MO for 25 to IL and 15 for Retail. Closing this now.
Oct 4 2018
WH1/INT/63787 - PP-GP0345 x50
WH1/INT/63788 - PP-GP0353 x75
Yes, how many would you like run through the buffers?
Shipping tomorrow, 10/5 - Qty 60 - PO27284
I just ran it for x100. If you want more please let me know.
How many do you want procured?
@adam can I please get the part number?
The 4 chassis that were sent up I took back yesterday. They have cleaned up a majority of the over spray, there are still a few spots that Tutley will clean up.
The painter has been made aware of the mistake.
Can you please identify what parts these are? This would save me from having to go through the BOM line by line again.
I need this BOM froze and entered in OCA - R&D, MER, and PP need to make sure every part is correct and on the BOM.
I understand that the harnesses are in limbo and that is the exception, but this needs to be finalized asap.
Oct 2 2018
PP is aware of the changes needed, they have seen Quiver and once we have a unit available we need to get it to them.
Sep 25 2018
Sep 24 2018
E3D asked this morning if we are considering changing all nozzles to hardened steel. If there is a consensus that this should happen, lets get another ticket going on this! @DaniAO
Sep 21 2018
Kit pulled and delivered to MER short front and back labels
Kit delivered to MER - Minus front and back labels
Sep 20 2018
Sep 19 2018
reordering rules are done
Sep 13 2018
@nickp Can you please break the screen aesthetics discussion away from printed part aesthetics discussion. This is 2 separate topics. Thanks