- User Since
- Jun 11 2015, 7:17 AM (182 w, 4 d)
@anolen Go ahead and log another ticket and branch. We are starting profile review which we haven't done in the past
Local build runs well for me, no lag no criticals.
@alexei We have been running this for a few days internally, and ready to get builds made for smoke testing on the various systems. Ready for merge to master
@eBeardslee If we would like to re-classify our materials for Quiver, we will need this decided by the end of Januray
Added M73 P0 to all start gcodes, updated tool head names
After testing a couple aborts/restarts progress is reset and updates normally on restarts
Start gcode updated, a fresh master build should pull it in
@west Thanks for checking. Just to verify, the LCD would then update progress as usual?
Fri, Dec 7
And big congrats of course to @anolen for her first commit!
@anolen This looks great, the only change I will make is "toolhead -> Tool Head"
@MMCCRARY Sorry to hear about the issues, lets see what we can do.
@west Can you add an M73 P0 to the beginning of your start gcode and try to duplicate? This should reset the progress bar to 0 at the start of a new print.
@TKostennov Thanks for getting that one in, looks good on my side of testing.
updated, pushed to master
@TyTh Double check tool head connections, it looks like it is attempting to heat the hot end and triggering an error when not increasing in temperature. It could also indicate an issue with the heater cartridge
@victor_larchenko All testing so far looks good, we will get this into master Monday if tests still look good.
@TyTh Can you expand on when during the print this happens? Will it get through wiping/probing, and fail when heating to printing temp? Fail half way through the print?
@logan Sounds good. The first alphas will be going to anolen for profile development, I should be getting ~5th or 6th out of MER for testing.
@logan What printer and tool head combo? I am unable to duplicate on Mini 2 Cecropia
Thu, Dec 6
@anolen We can do a mass update, but not sure on testing.
Wed, Dec 5
Going to leave this one un-assigned for now. We will need to re-test the functionality of the latest marlin to see if the 100+ file scrolling issue is still a problem.
Tue, Dec 4
Is the one for product planning going to be at mountain or Lago?
@anolen They have not. I hope to have them in by the end of the week.
@Orias Yes, this was fixed for 3.2.32. From out testing, it also fixes the need to disable screen saver on Mac OS as well.
@anolen That is correct, we have heard this issue reported across the board
Wed, Nov 28
@anolen Can you run a couple of prints using the damaged nozzles to see how it affects prints? We are currently including the scrubbing pad in our tool kits
Mon, Nov 26
Thu, Nov 22
@victor_larchenko we will be out for the next couple of days, and will not be able to test the recent branches you and tomofey have been working on.
Wed, Nov 21
@west Are you canceling via GLCD or Cura? I suspect we can add in a command to clear the progress bar when canceling, or adding something to start gcode to set progress bar to 0 when starting a print.
Sounds good. With the Qty we have sold, it sounds like the few we have seen were delivery people playing rugby with the packages... closing out, please tag here if you start to see it on the rise.
@MikeR Have you seen any more of these pop up in the last month?
Closing this one down, have renamed for easier searching in the future.
@samantha Please give this a go, and let us know if it has you fixed up. I will get a test going on a couple other printers to ensure no issues when pausing/resuming normally through Cura LE
@victor_larchenko Would it be possible to default to the /media directory of the local station by default?
@TKostennov Please do, while it should be a quick review we are trying to move away from committing directly to master with out review by at least one other person.
Tue, Nov 20
Going to leave this up for any other feedback that may roll in, leaving as wishlist for now
@btiernan Can you set up shipwire on this ticket as well, or would you like to split them up moving forward? It seems like you do both at the same time
@btiernan kicking this one your way. Going to log a ticket for initial MO as well
@btiernan I think this one is sorted, afaik we have no intention to stock these internationally right now.
@anolen Reports we have gotten in the field is all ABS manufacturers using our stock profiles. (even brands we don't carry) The common fix @Galadriel @lansky have been giving in support is to reduce fan speeds. It seems like that is where we landed on T4326 (I closed that one out as it got a little long and merged it here)
I have updated all Cecropia tool heads with these edits.
Going to go ahead and close this one down, please re-open if you hear from the customer or the issue pops up again.
@samantha What is the command required? iirc we need an M108 to be sent to unpause (not sure). If we can verify that, we will get this over to timofey to get started on