- User Since
- Apr 3 2017, 8:53 AM (124 w, 1 d)
Thu, Aug 15
Tue, Aug 13
Mon, Aug 12
Yes, this is something I added. Before there was no feedback that the homing was taking place.
Fri, Aug 9
Thu, Aug 8
Wed, Aug 7
@hanna: Do you mind re-testing with .149?
Tue, Aug 6
Thu, Aug 1
@marcio Was there anything changed in marlin that could affect how the printer performs its autocal or utilizes its z offset between the 2 editions.
Tue, Jul 30
@Steven: You may want to review this document with the draft FW release process https://code.alephobjects.com/diffusion/MARLIN/browse/devel/docs/lulzbot_marlin_development_process.odt
@Steven: The latest version, .148, will have the fix. However, if we do not want upstream changes in the next release, then we will need a new release-candidate branch for the .144 release.
Mon, Jul 29
Only in the GLCD products, not TAZ Pro or the Bioprinter as the color touch panel does not have localization capabilities.
Fixed in .146 and above.
@logan: Could you retest this under .148?
Ah. Thanks for clarifying! We only intend to support USB flash drives, so I imagine our power requirements are low too.
More suggestions from @xxxajk, for possible future revisions:
Resolved by switching to SD card.
This is also related to T8790. Einsy-Retro may not be a suitable board for the next gen bio printer.
More suggestions from @xxxajk (from e-mail thread):
This is for Quiver, correct? Do we wish to leave all other printers with a default of zero?
Fri, Jul 26
Thu, Jul 25
FWIW, "Lulzbot" is used on all the other non-experimental builds. So for consistency, "LulzBot TAZ Workhorse" is better. But it would be more of a hassle to build new FW off the .144 version now.
Whichever. However, considering that we have .144 as stable Marlin and we don't want to jump to another untested FW, I suggest fixing this in Cura.
Okay. My fault entirely. I tested a fix and confirmed it worked. But that fix introduced a problem when I tried compiling for Quiver, which is a 32-bit boards, so I tweaked my fix for Quiver prior to pushing .147, but never actually tested it again on Workhorse. It turned out the tweak actually rendered the original fix ineffective.
I'm guessing in marlin that it's only really set up for one nozzle, so if there was something like an "estep offset' or something we can use...
@marcio do you mean a dual v3? This is on redgum and does not have a standard dual.
Wed, Jul 24
@tutley: The ability to set ESTEP on an individual extruders was removed in favor of setting flow rate in Cura.
@logan: That's odd.
If it varies from machine to machine, then it is a mechanical problem that needs to be addressed. In particular, you are saying probing in the back washer is happening closer to the screw than the front washer. This indicates the Y axis is askew in some way.
Tue, Jul 23
Yeah, I've noticed this. It only happens rarely however, so I suspect it is electrical interference.
However, the locations used on the Workhorse are the same as TAZ Pro and TAZ 6. So unless the locations need adjustments on those printers as well...
Actually, it already does it this way. Backlash values are from the first nozzle.
Please bring me a printer that you wish for me to use as the reference and I can remeasure all the locations.