- User Since
- Apr 3 2018, 1:15 PM (46 w, 2 d)
These may not be a high replacement rate but something that may require some regular maintenance around the parts:
-any printed parts where too much stress can be applied
My bad, it was the final assembly
Tue, Feb 19
There is 8X HD-WA0038 on the BOM and there should be 12.
They are also damaging the paint on the motors when trying to put them in.
Thu, Feb 14
Tue, Feb 12
@DaniAO The ohai does not need to be updated except for the pictures. The insert diagrams have yet to be updated with the correct numbers.
I originally did but let me investigate it real fast
Fri, Feb 8
I think the problem with this is deciding where it will go. The retaining rings are add on in cluster and so before the inserts are applied. Either putting this in a new project or putting it in the general sub assembly though it doesn't quite fit as well there.
Mon, Feb 4
X-End Lefts and X-End Rights have been finished
Fri, Feb 1
@logan Took a picture of the z motor assembly but forgot to include it in the ohai. Also the OHAI best practices does not mention anything about bolding the text and I personally think that if were gonna bold all instances of the part number of the body, than it might be good to do in the BOM as well. Makes it a bit easier to read.
When these get updated, the OHAI will also have to be updated.
Thu, Jan 31
Another option to combine the YZ idler and belts with the z lower sub assembly. That would make it easier to than combine the x-end left assembly into the greater frame assembly because its only adding in 2 rods, a screw, and a washer along with the other sub assemblies.
What if we just change it to one whole assembly and just assemble the entire thing in pre-sub?
Wed, Jan 30
The better alternative would be to combine the yz idler with the z-lower assembly.
Taz Pro Left X-end assembly OHAI has been completed.
@logan This ticket is here to reference and keep track of instances of bad crimps coming out of assembly. I see a lot of fans failing out of assembly due to not working and almost all of them had no problems at all or were not working due to a bad crimp.
Tue, Jan 29
In the AS-PR0136 assembly there is also 2 lines for HD-BT0148 and HD-MS0033
Mon, Jan 28
I have finished the thermal insert ohai for quiver and it is ready for review.
I have started on the thermal insert ohai
The Taz 7 Pro filament sensor, AS-PR0144, OHAI has been completed and is ready for review.
After working on the OHAI for the filament sensor, I think it would be easier to create the entire assembly at one station.
Updated inspection plan.
Sat, Jan 26
Fri, Jan 25
The sensor covers PP-GP0416 and PP-GP0417 need to be adjusted if they haven't already.
The TAZ Pro General sub-assembly project has been made and a OHAI for the AS-PR0119 has been written and ready for review. https://ohai.lulzbot.com/project/general-sub-assemblies/quiver/
@tutley Could be, this is something we can do a final confirmation on beta units than.
I can confirm that I am still seeing this issue on my printer running FW .78 when the usb is plugged into the printer
I am currently using one of the un-upgraded alphas. I was able to get it in and am aware that there is a new wiper pad.
@DaniAO I just noticed that I had some of the PVA soaked wiper pads under my printers bed. Testing them now.
I am now aware that it is possible to remove the thermistors without removing the blower shrouds. I am still concerned about how tight the cable guard is holding. I am still concerned about the thermistor wires breaking but at this point but it may be a non-issue.
I can also confirm that this is the case with mine as well. Currently running FW 220.127.116.11.
Thu, Jan 24
@marcio The USB board
- I would put the materials as a bullet list in the OHAI, as well as putting the part numbers in bold and bracketed like the other occurrences in the OHAI.
- In step 7, I would say something about making sure you tighten the set screw to the flat part of the shaft
- Do we want to include a maxium drag force in the OHAI? It might be better to put something in now at around 10N, so they can choose to check it if they ever feel it is too tight. But this is not required for every assembly.
@marcio After creating the fixture to test the touch screens I did notice that without the usb plugged in, when trying to calibrate the screen it will go grey for a second and quickly snap right to the main screen. My guess is it could be the marlin interrupting the screen calibration to display some error message.
Wed, Jan 23
Sounds good to me.
I have confirmed this on my printer as well.
Another issue where this will fail is with the tool head itself. Due to the tool head being much bigger itself there is no room for the clips holding on extrusions and the tool head will get stuck with the contact point between the extrusion and the tool head.
Jan 22 2019
Jan 21 2019
@kent I updated the inspection sheet with whether or not we had the files in the quiver repo. The only things I could not find are the drawings for the extrusions and the information we have on the motor gear boxes and servos. Going forward do we want to have that information in the repo or keep it in another location for QC use. Also the servos will be tested with the rest of the tool heads unless we want to test them soon some how.
@west The inserts are currently facing towards the front of the printer, Erics suggestion is to flip the part so that the inserts would be facing towards the toolhead and the fastener head is now front facing.