- User Since
- May 8 2019, 11:33 AM (28 w, 19 h)
Sep 19 2019
@adam can you communicate this to them?
Sep 16 2019
Sep 12 2019
Got it thanks, I thought it might be something different.
@kent can you let Tom and I know what exactly is needed on this and we will help get it done.
Sep 9 2019
Thank you all for going over this. We can review some more in the morning after the 8:30 meeting if that works.
@sarahv please review this with Adam so that you are familiar with it.
Sep 6 2019
Thank you Justin. @kent any information you can add on this?
Sep 5 2019
Thank you all for jumping on this, I do appreciate it. Will I spoke to Kent and he stated that he believes we are ok on the specs on these going forward. He will be stopping by Epocs with some metals to show them what you have all measured.
Kent please confirm what you have done and what needs to be done, this is a hot item today. Thank you
Sep 4 2019
Kent please let us know where we are on these as we need to order materials this week for these printers.
Sep 3 2019
Thank you Kent. Is this something that either of the new vendors I sent to you could do?
@kent Can this be looked into again?
Aug 29 2019
This will all come up when the FAI is completed. Kent if you haven't done this yet can the FAI be done on Tuesday? Dani, does it need to be done tomorrow?
Aug 28 2019
I had spoken to him yesterday regarding the UL969 rating. He was going to check with his vendors and get back to me. He contacted me this morning and said he is still searching for information.
Aug 26 2019
@AOJAS what supplier issues are you having? These need to be communicated to Kent and purchasing as well. Will can certainly do FAI's on parts once you give him the inspection forms and walk through some with him.
Aug 20 2019
Thank you @btiernan
@btiernan can you give rough costs on bringing these to CO?
Aug 19 2019
thank you @AOJAS
Thank you @kent it is a high priority.
@DaniAO Brian is out today. If we bring them back from Daventry we would be expected to sell them all from here. If they are currently sold and we need them for a customer and we are done producing them, let's bring them back sell them and be done with it if I am understanding this ticket correctly.
@kent @kim Kent, who would give direction on these parts? Please walk this through with parties needing to answer what needs to be done so that we can get the parts to production that are good.
@kim please give the vendor a heads up if parts are deemed not usable so that they can expedite more in to keep us in production.
Aug 15 2019
Ok I have a note out to Andrew at Epocs.
@kent do you have the 167 and 168? I do not see where they were received.
Aug 7 2019
@AOJAS Justin, please utilize Will in training on these metals, they must be completed prior to Friday. Thank you.
Aug 5 2019
@kent let's discuss this tomorrow when you are here and brainstorm the best scenario for moving forward.
Aug 1 2019
@jperry thank you
@jperry This HD-MS0287 is from Hardware Specialty can you reach out to Nikki for a drawing on this part please.
Jul 31 2019
@mjpelletier it was Littlefuse
Thank you @Steven
Jul 24 2019
@adam please make sure that you add Josh to all Purchasing tickets as well. We need to make sure everyone is in the loop. Thank you Adam.
Jul 18 2019
If there is a way to generate part specific work instructions with expectations/tolerances on critical items like this to send to vendors they would have a better idea of what is needed and expected. This way we shouldn't have to train production people to look for quality defects in the production process. In conjunction with this visual boards on the floor may help as well until we get vendors lined up with expectation criteria.
I am fine with that. @jperry @kim please note the file name changes on the above files and make sure they have been distributed to the proper vendor. When this is completed, please noted on the ticket so it can be closed. Thank you
Jul 15 2019
@tomc please note changes in BoM's on this and the new pars.
Th e Rev letter should be in the title of the file as it is much easier to find what file you are looking for.
Jul 9 2019
Thank you Steven.
Thank you Dani
Jul 3 2019
Absolutely, thank you Kent
@jperry please send out drawings if need be to vendors.
Done, Monday at 1:30 in the large conference room.
@Galadriel where are the boards located? We can send them to Mark.
Jul 2 2019
In speaking with Kent, this is not so much a vendor quality issue as the errors relate to other issues. These units were tested prior to leaving Aleph and passed. Some of the RAMBo's were installed by Customers which could lead to problems. Some of the tickets are not RAMBo issues but other issues with the printers. If it is truly an electrical issue can @mjpelletier look at the tickets and see what his conclusion is?
Make sure there is an MO out there as these weren't in the plan and yesterday we talked about 15 pcs.
Jun 27 2019
@jperry can you get an RMA number please to process these.
Jun 21 2019
Jun 19 2019
Thank you Josh, I misinterpreted the 150 as a min to customize.
Will a sticker work for branding? If we add a sticker then we are adding labor costs to apply the sticker to the USB. We would order more than 150 units for production so this shouldn't be an issue with customizing a logo. For samples we do not need them customized I don't think. Dani or Planning would make that call.
Jun 18 2019
Josh, we need lead time and pricing on the new proposed change. We also need to know if that part can be imprinted or laser etched with the Lulzbot logo for branding purposes.
Jun 13 2019
@jperry Josh, please make sure they know that they must be turned around same day and sent back to us.
Jun 7 2019
Jun 4 2019
Got it thank you.
@jperry Why didn't this flag you sooner to order?
May 31 2019
@kent who will be doing this inspection are you still planning on doing these? Is all 167 dimensions expected to be done every time the metal comes in or just for the FAI?
May 30 2019
@kent My apologies I thought this was all of them. Once they are all inspected we will send them at once thank you.
I like it. @AOJAS can look at it as well and give us feedback since he will be using it.
May 29 2019
@karrad I filled in the sheets with the purchase price yesterday. I am working on some shipping costs currently. I spoke to @lisa yesterday briefly on this and have tagged her now so she can add her knowledge of this ticket.
May 28 2019
@tomc @kent @wolffchadd please pull the ones from the dock to production if needed and move the others to a testing spot inside of QC and we will need to get on them as soon as possible. Thank you Kent for going through the test.
May 24 2019
We have had approximately 1965 more come into receiving. Can someone check a few of these as well on Tuesday to see if they have the same issue?
@karrad absolutely please go to /home/aleph/shared-j/Documents/supply_chain/Transit Costing/Filament/Discontinued/ please let me know when you are done and I'll go back into them and add our notes.
May 23 2019
We went through the spreadsheet today in a group meeting. Ran the spreadsheet at 100 quantity to see where we were. The items that came up were the HD-MS0554 Thumb Screw and Josh has more on order. On the plaques, we have 20 currently and another 100 on order. The packaging is being finalized by Adam, Josh, and Preferred Packaging. EL-MS0560 Copper foil tape will be ordered from McMaster Carr tomorrow it has a 1 day lead time listed.
Dani, can you get a cost on the items in the SW Inventory list as you did in both the Village and the eSun sheets? This will help us determine what should be done with them. Brian and I will try to wrap this up this week.
May 22 2019
Let's have one more to be sure and we'll have Heather attend this time.
Adam, if they are new parts how do we know what the necessary reorder points and buffers would be? Is there a weekly/monthly forecast? Thank you Adam.
@Heather can you please verify what Adam is looking for? Thank you.
i have already spoken to Kent about this he will handle this when he gets in tomorrow.
Kent will be in the building tomorrow and I will have him look at them. If we need to communicate to the vendor we will need the amount that are non conforming to send back and get a credit on.
May 21 2019
Thank you Dani, I'll work with Brian on this. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to spend the freight money to get items back to the US if they will not sell here as well. Is this possibly something we can dispose of where it is if it won't sell here?
May 17 2019
Eric, Dani will re-run the inventory in the warehouses as the ones in the file path are from 2018. Once she does this if it is requested that these materials come back to AO Loveland I'll work with Brian to get them back here and update everyone.