Firmware for LulzBot 3D Printers.
Tue, Dec 3
migrated to gitlab: https://gitlab.com/lulzbot3d/cura-lulzbot/issues/55
Mon, Dec 2
Mon, Nov 25
Fri, Nov 22
Thu, Nov 21
Oct 11 2019
I downgraded back to 149 and it works as intended. Has the target temps and is heating like normal.
I tried 173 and got the same result.
can you try .173 or later?
About screen times out back to the main screen, perfect!
Oct 9 2019
Upstream issue ticket has been closed, going to close this one as well.
Without any other reports, closing this one down as resolved.
@Greggb Glad to hear you like it! We are going to close this one down.
This works much better. I like it.
As homing is done right at the beginning, and is not required past this point (we specifically recommend manually moving the head and bed) we removed the icons. We have updated this to make it more clear that one is for the syringe and one is for general movement:
@marcio Sorry! I was more logging an official note of "tested with new firmware, it is fixed, closing out."
@karrad: Yes, I fixed it.
@Steven: Remember, the first prompt is for the user to clear the top of the printer, because it needs to home to move to the syringe removal position. The second prompt is for the user to remove the syringe. Both are necessary.
@karrad @marcio this still has two separate prompts at the start. In our discussion it was questioned if we needed the first one during start up and just have the second command home as it is also homing.
Sorry for the false alarm, I popped the electronics case out. It looks like there was a wire preventing proper movement. Once clearing, the fan spun right up when releasing motors.
I am unable to duplicate this on 18.104.22.168 firmware, going to go ahead and close it out.
@marcio Thank you!
My local builds are always one version ahead of the one I push to build bot, so disregard the fact it says ".174. The only change from ".173" is that the version number was incremented after the push:
@marcio Can you post a .hex file here for testing while we await the full build?
Fixed in .173
Oct 8 2019
@Greggb Should be solid, I will nab it for you.
@Greggb New firmware with your adjustment can be found here: http://devel.lulzbot.com/software/Marlin/22.214.171.124/Marlin_Bio_SingleExtruder_126.96.36.199_a0ff23ddc.hex
@anolen, merged it to master.
Closing this one down, will re-open if required with future reports. (Fixed in 188.8.131.52)
@Greggb Glad you like it! Consensus here in PP is it looks much more like the part.
@karrad all the menu items look great in blue. I went through each menu setting and everything looks good.
@karrad the cable cover is what is making contact with the frame. it would be an easy modification to the printed part to ensure this doesnt happen
On the bio, TJ said most users want to be able to move the axis by hand prior to starting their printers. Because of this, the axis are left unlocked and the coordinate system cannot be relied upon. So software endstops are disabled on the Bio and the axis will always skip if you try driving them beyond the max or min.