Images too small? Click on them to expand.
1. In order to submit a bug report, you'll first need to create an account.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click Login.
3. There are two options at this point. Create an account using your Github credentials, or by creating a Phabricator account. If you'd prefer to use your Github login, do so and your account will be created.
4. Click on Register New Account.
5. Fill out each of the fields and select Register Phabricator Account.
6. Great! Your account should be in queue for activation. It will be activated soon.
7. In the meantime, gather the information for the feedback/bug report you'd like to file. We'll need the following information:
- Project or application name (Cura, BQ ciclop, Marlin, etc)
- Computer operating system
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Error message
- Files used (if applicable)
- Screenshots illustrating the issue
8. Once your account has been activated, you'll be able to login to your account at Code.AlephOblects.com.
9. Click the Add button in the upper right hand corner. Submitting a bug report for Cura LulzBot Edition? Click Here.
10. Select Maniphest Task in the drop down menu.
11. Enter the following information at a minimum:
- Title: Short description of your issue/feedback.
- CC: Your user name should be displayed here. If not, type in your user name.
- Visible to: Public
- Projects: Type the project/application name. As you type, select the project or application from the auto-complete field.
- Description: Include as much information as possible. Do not include any sensitive information.
- Screenshots: Insert a screenshot by dropping an image into the Description field. The image will be inserted at the cursor location. If you'd like to re-position it, move the file placehodler, labeled [F3549] in the example image.
12. Select Create Task to submit your feedback/bug report. Once submitted, your bug report should look similar to the one below.
13.: As the author, you should be able to edit this as needed. Select the Action button in the upper right hand side of the screen to see the options. Add more information as needed and select Save Task to save your changes. You'll also receive updates as progress is made, or requests for more details if subscribed.
14. That's it! Your feedback and bug reports will help bring Free Software, Libre Innovation and Open Source Hardware to more people, faster.